2nd Shift 4:30pm to 3:00AM
Mon-Thur w/occasional OT on Friday
10 Month+ Contract
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 years manufacturing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to comprehend and effectively communicate written and verbal instructions and provide leadership within a team environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient with SAP
- May supervise from fifteen to twenty Manufacturing associates depending on business needs and organizational structure
Basic Job Purpose: As an expert in all Manufacturing processes, ensures production schedules are met, high quality products are produced, inventory levels are actively managed, equipment is serviced and maintained as required to ensure optimal uptime, and accurate documentation is maintained. Ensures adequate trained staffing to operate all work areas required to replenish Kanban or meet production schedules on a daily basis.
- Responsible for attaining weekly production goals by defining the daily schedule sequence and allocating the appropriate resources. Manages and escalates exceptions as appropriate.
- Maintains current technical knowledge base for manufacturing processes.
- Driving improvements on a daily basis as part of standard work processes, participating in improvement projects, and implementing the output from improvement projects.
- Forms strong working relationships with other departments.
- Ensures all manufacturing documentation/reconciliation is completed as required per FSP.
- Advocates a proactive approach to next-level Safety performance, seeking to continually identify and eliminate risky conditions/behaviors/processes before an accident happens.
- Executes manufacturing plans according to schedules or in response to visual pull signals.
- Operates independently on a daily basis, requiring continual interactions with area Supervisors/Leads/Quality/Planners/Buyers across manufacturing operations.