Pay rate - $26.50
Under the direction of the Data Coordinator, the Spec 2, Complaint Mgmt (aka Data Analyst), will support activities and procedures associated with complaint data reporting and usage. The Data Analyst will be responsible for pulling, interpreting, and generating metrics and reports for product complaint data from various sources for the local North America Regional Complaint Center as well as for the broader North America Region. Most reports are already established and require a high level of attention to detail in order to provide consistent and accurate information each time they are generated. Ad hoc reports are also required, and the associate will need strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills in order to translate the requirements into usable and valuable deliverables. Must be highly skilled in verbal and written communication. Strong administrative and organizational skills; ability to work independently and with team. Other responsibilities may be delegated by the Data Coordinator as needed.
• Generate established reports and metrics in a timely manner. These range from daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
• Generate ad hoc reports and metrics in a timely manner by transforming new and potentially complex requirements into actionable deliverables.
• Monitor process performance to proactively assure complaint center metrics are met based on internal and external customer needs.
• Engage with internal analysts throughout the world for data requests, verification, and alignment.
• Present data and metrics to teams, leadership, and other stakeholders.
• Understand the complaint handling process in order to generate meaningful reports and metrics.
• Support data requests for site audits, CAPA investigations, and continuous improvement activities to support the Quality Management System.
• Maintains annually competencies through training and documentation of training.
• Understand the importance of request in order to properly triage to ensure that higher priority requests are processed first.
• Provide feedback to management for compliant process improvement opportunities identified through data analysis.
• Raise any escalated customer concerns to the next level of management.
• May perform other duties as required.
• High level of problem identification, analysis, and formulation of conceptual/technical and business solutions.
• Data extraction experience from a multitude of systems.
• Provide support to customer facing teams.
• Must be motivated, self-directed, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to assess priorities.
• Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform task with minimal supervision.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in Life or Computer/Data Sciences, or in lieu of degree, education and 2+ years of relevant data analysis experience combination.
• Stronger candidates will have knowledge of Quality System standards and regulations including 21 CFR 803 & 820, ISO 13485, and Canadian Regulations.
• Proficiency in data analysis tools and software, including Microsoft Excel at minimum.
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Effective communication
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability and desire to learn quickly