Hiring Entry level Warehouse openings in ST Albans, VT. On the job training provided.
What to know about this Warehouse Worker role
• Day shift pay $19.60 with OT rate $28.55 and Night is $29.40 and OT at $32.85
• $200 referral Bonus
• No Experience needed, on the job training provided.
• 12 Hour shifts, Day and Night Available.
• Weekly Pay
• Free Product to take home daily!
Overview of the Warehouse Worker role
• Manually load and unload delivery trucks.
• Perform physical cycle counts for inventory verification.
• Using pallet jacks, package, palatalize, wrap and store finished product and materials.
• Recycle cardboard and plastic.
• Ship and receive packages and distribute to appropriate locations.
Who makes a Good Warehouse Worker?
• Good decision-making ability
• Enjoy working in a team environment.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and the ability to work in a noisy environment.
• Good attendance and team work
• Able to walk several miles per day to move product.
• Able to use a pallet jack.
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, short- & long-term disability, Life insurance and PTO Time.
• In addition, there will be exposure to allergens such as dairy, eggs, tree nuts, coconut,
peanuts, wheat (gluten), soybean and cinnamon.
Apply today for the Warehouse Worker Role.