Are you looking to join a great company in VT with growth opportunities?
Our client is looking for Shop Laborer to join their team in St. Albans.
Shop Laborer Duties: Onsite Training Provided
You would be assisting in the powder coating before and after process. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Assist customers with loading and unloading.
* Prepare parts for refinishing by power washing, steam cleaning, sanding, chemical stripping, masking, etc.
* Inspect finished product and package accordingly.
* Hang up and take down various sized parts on racks.
* Contribute to keeping the shop space clean and organized.
Skills, and Abilities Required:
* Basic math skills
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in an uncontrolled temperature climate
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Good eye-hand coordination
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to work under little supervision
* Positive attitude and good attendance are a must
What to know about this Shop Laborer role:
* Weekly Pay
* Flexible Hours
* Pay is $15.00 - $17 per hour
If you are looking for a potential career growth apply today for an interview with Hillary.